Last Updated April 10, 2021
What Type of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
We may collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) from you such as your name, email address, Golf Digit account username and password, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card number, birth day, and rewards number you voluntarily submit to us when you purchase items from us, sign up for one of our services or programs, or register with our Site. We may also collect PII from you if you subscribe to our email program, participate in sweepstakes, contests, and surveys, or in connection with content or suggestions you post on this Site. Please note that message and data fees may apply if you register for mobile alerts.
We may use your PII to: process and fulfill your order; deliver content, notify you of your order status; provide you with mobile alerts; prevent fraud and otherwise provide you with customer service; respond to your inquiries and requests; create an account and register you as a registered Site user; to send you information regarding this Site, as well as about our products, programs or services; customize your experience on this Site and on other Golf Digit Sites; or provide you with other services. We may also use the PII we collect from and about you for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, operating and enhancing our Site, improving our services, personalizing your experiences, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
We also collect certain information, including other categories of PII, about your use of the Site (“Usage-Information” – for example, interests, hobbies, lifestyle choices, groups with whom you are affiliated) from you when you visit this Site. Usage Information may be collected from you through cookies, pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs), local shared objects, device ID, and other technologies (collectively, “Cookies”), which are small bits of information placed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) or web browser. We and our third party service providers also use these technologies to identify your IP address, browser type, domain name, and specific web pages through which you click. This information is collected automatically and utilized to help us look for trends to improve our Site and your interactive experience, Site operations, and fraud prevention. This technology also allows us to recognize you when you return to this Site and to provide you with a customized experience that we feel will be of value to you.
Most web browsers allow you to exercise control over certain Cookies by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying you when such a file is stored. Please take a look at your particular browser for instructions on this function. If you do elect to disable cookies, please note that you may not be able to take full advantage of a personalized experience on this Site and on other Golf Digit sites.
Some Site features may make use of your device attributes and settings that will allow our Site to determine your physical location. Such technologies may include IP address mapping, WiFi, GPS signals, cell tower positioning or other technologies. We use this information to enhance and personalize your experience and provide you with offers, products and services that may be of interest to you. For example, this Site may help you find your closest store or send you messages that may be of interest to you based on your current location. Golf Digit has no control over your device settings, but we do recommend enabling location services on your device so you can take advantage of the location based features and functionality offered by this Site.
We also may collect other information about you from third parties, including, demographic information (such as number of household members, age, and gender) and information about your purchase preferences. We use this information to customize your experience on our Site and on other Golf Digit family of business Sites, to provide you with the most relevant products, services and offers, to ensure the accuracy of our records, and to update your personal account information.
What Information Do We Share and with Whom?
We may share your information with members of the Golf Digit business and related and unrelated business partners to provide you with products or services that you have requested, and promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you. This includes all Golf Digit affiliates as well as other selected businesses, with which Golf Digit or its affiliates have a relationship and which have agreed to adhere to our strict standards for providing quality products and services, responding to your needs, and protecting customer information.
We may share your PII with service providers that need access to your PII to provide operational or other support services, such as credit card processors, shipping agents, installation and delivery, call center and live chat support, and product fulfillment vendors, who must maintain reasonable security procedures and practices safeguard your PII. Unless otherwise disclosed to you, our service providers are prohibited from using your PII for their own marketing purposes.
We may provide information about you to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law or when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it or to respond to requests from government authorities. There may be instances when we may use or disclose your information in order to protect or defend the legal rights or property of Golf Digit or its affiliated companies or their employees or agents, to protect the rights, privacy, safety or security of users, members or others, and to protect against fraud.
Golf Digit may sell, transfer and/or share some or all of its assets to third parties in connection with a merger, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy. In such an event, PII may be one of the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or a notice on our Site of any such change in ownership or control of our PII.
How Do We Handle PII Collected from Children?
This Site is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13 years of age. If we have actual knowledge of children under age 18 using the Site, their PII will be deleted from our systems.
What About Links to Other Sites?
This Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned and operated by Golf Digit. Golf Digit is not responsible for the privacy practices of non-affiliated websites. You should read the privacy policies of these non-affiliated websites.
This Site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or news groups through public forums. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Views reflected in these forums do not reflect the views or opinions of Golf Digit. Golf Digit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to move any comments or posts made on the Site, for any reason.
Interest-Based Ads & Online Advertisements
This Site may carry advertisements from other companies. Some of these advertisements may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on what we know about your online activities over time and across different websites you may visit.
We also partner with third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf on other non-affiliated third party websites. Some of the ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on what we know about your online activities over time and across different websites you may visit.
If you wish to exercise certain choices regarding receiving personalized advertising from us or third parties, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page to opt-out of certain Cookies collected for such purposes. You can also visit the Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org and the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/ for more information about online behavioral advertising.
These opt-out mechanisms rely on Cookies to remember your choices with respect to ad-serving on websites. If you delete your Cookies, use another device, or change browsers, you will need to repeat this process. In addition, opting out of interest-based ads will not opt you out of all ads, but rather only those ads that are personalized to your interests based on activities observed on our Site and/or websites not owned and operated by Golf Digit for each advertising network you opt-out of. At this time our Site is not configured to respond to browsers’ Do-Not-Track signals.
Is My Information Secure?
We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect your information. Your information is located on a secured server behind a firewall, and encryption using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”) for sensitive PII. While we work very hard to protect your privacy, no method of security is 100% effective, and we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who may gain unauthorized access to your information. Golf Digit makes no warranties, express, implied or otherwise, as to the ultimate effectiveness of its reasonable and appropriate safeguards.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password, whether or not you authorize such activities. Any User ID and password for your access to the Site shall be for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password of which you become aware, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
If you have reason to believe that your use of the Site is no longer secure, please contact us as detailed below.
How Can I Access My PII?
You can personalize your experience on this Site and Golf Digit family of businesses’ sites by becoming a registered member. By registering, you will be able to tell us what products and services interest you, and whether you wish to receive email about special sales, promotions and other events. Once registered, you can review and maintain your account information at any time by visiting your account settings. Your account information is secure and is accessible by using a password that you select. To become a registered member, or to modify your current preferences, log into your account at the web site below.
Can I “Opt-Out” of Receiving Promotional Emails?
From time to time, we may send you emails with promotional offers and messages. If you would no longer like to receive emails with promotional offers and messages from this Site, you can unsubscribe from these emails by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each promotional email. Your email address will be removed from this Site’s email marketing list within 10 days. Please note that you may still receive transactional, relationship or other non-promotional emails (e.g., order confirmations, shipping notices, statements, important information regarding a product you have purchased).
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) requires us to provide additional privacy-related information to residents of California.
The section entitled “What Type of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?” above lists the categories of PII we have collected about California residents in the preceding 12 months. For purposes of this California Privacy Rights section, these categories of PII include the following information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household:
- Identifiers including name, email address, Golf Digit username and password, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, mobile phone number, birth day and IP address;
- Commercial information including credit card number, rewards number, demographic information, and information about your purchase preferences; and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information including browser type, domain name, specific web pages through which you click, and physical location information derived from your device attributes and settings.
Consistent with the section entitled “What Type of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?” above, we collect PII from you and the devices you use, or from third parties.
The section entitled “What Type of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?” above lists the business and commercial purposes for which we collect California residents’ PII. As described above in the sections entitled “What Type of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?” and “What Information Do We Share and with Whom?,” we also share and/or disclose your PII as follows:
- Sharing your PII for business purposes. We may share the following categories of your PII with the Golf Digit family of businesses and related and unrelated business partners; service providers; regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials; and other third parties for our business purposes:
- Commercial information; and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
As described above, examples of business purposes include, but are not limited to, data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, enhancing our Site, improving our services, personalizing your experiences, and protecting against fraud.
- Sharing your PII for commercial or other purposes. We may share the following categories of your PII with the Golf Digit family of businesses and related and unrelated business partners, service providers, and other third parties in a manner that constitutes a “sale” under California law:
- Commercial information; and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information.
This information may be shared for the following purposes: marketing and retargeting.
California Residents’ Privacy Rights
- Verifiable Consumer Requests regarding Disclosure, Deletion and Handling of PII. Subject to certain exceptions and qualifications, as a California resident, you have the right to, at no charge, up to twice every 12 months:
- Disclosure Right: To submit a verifiable request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of PII that we have collected about you in the prior 12 months and to have this delivered, either (a) by mail or (b) electronically in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily useable format that allows the individual to transmit this PII to another entity without hindrance.
- Deletion Right: To submit a verifiable request to delete the PII that we have collected about you, except where such PII is maintained for certain exempt purposes described under the CCPA.
- Additional Information Right. To submit a verifiable request that we disclose to you how we have handled your PII in the prior 12 months, including the:
- categories and specific pieces of PII collected about you;
- categories of sources from which the PII is collected;
- business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling (if applicable) the PII;
- categories of third parties with whom we have shared your PII;
- PII that we have disclosed or shared with a third party for a business purpose; and
- categories of third parties to whom the PII has been sold and the specific categories of PII sold to each category of third party.
- Should you wish to request the exercise of your rights as detailed above with regard to your PII, to the extent required by applicable law, we will respond to your request to exercise your rights above upon your request submitted via one of the following options:
- send a written request to: “Golf Digit, 240 Cedar Crest Dr Glenwood Springs, CO 81601, Attn: Legal Department”; or
- Call us toll-free at (910) 690-2577
Please note that we may need to take steps, including to request additional information from you, to verify your identity. For authorized agents submitting requests on behalf of California consumers, we may request the authorized agent provide us with a copy of a valid power of attorney or evidence of the written authorization. Please indicate in your request that you are a California resident making a “California Privacy Rights” inquiry.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. Golf Digit will not discriminate against California residents for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
- Notice of Financial Incentives. Golf Digit may offer financial incentive programs to California residents. As a California resident, you must opt-in to participate in any financial incentive program we may offer after reviewing the terms of such program and the instructions for opting-in. You have the right to revoke your consent to participate in any financial incentive program we may offer at any time, and you may do so by contacting us as defined below.
Golf Digit does not sell your personally identifiable information for money. However, if you would like to request to opt-out of the sale of your personally identifiable information, you may submit your request through a written request to: “Golf Digit, 240 Cedar Crest Dr., Glenwood Springs, CO 81601, Attn: Legal Department”; or call (910) 690-2577. If submitting a written request, please include your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. Please indicate in your request that you are a Nevada resident making a “Nevada Privacy Rights” inquiry.
Please note that we may need to take steps, including to request additional information from you, to verify your identity. For authorized agents submitting requests on behalf of Nevada consumers, we may request the authorized agent provide us with a copy of a valid power of attorney or evidence of the written authorization.
How May I Contact You?
How may I contact you section is missing please contact our customer service via our web site at:
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other financial information, health or prescription-related information or other sensitive information in your email to us.